BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

and the winner is…???

the envelope please…

oh wait, I did not do it that way this time. 
I used Random.org to choose my winner.
(sorry no picture bc my camera batteries are dead and are being charged)
So with out further ado…the random winner is…


Kelly from Our Family Ramblings!

So Kelly are you wondering what it is that you win?
Me too!!!

You get to choose…but I get to give you your choices. 
There is ALWAYS a catch, isn’t there.  (sorry) 

So what will it be…a gift card to…
1. Target (I will have a hard time not spending it prior to sending it to you, but I will do my best)  lol
2. Sonic (they do do gift cards, right?)
3.  Starbucks
4. VISA gift card
5. gas gift card

Just send me your choice along with your address and I will get it this week and get it in the mail to you.

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you to everyone who played along.

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Yolanda "Little" Fenn said...

Congrats!!! You totally deserve it...I mean, I deserve it more but whatever....Just Kidding!!! ;)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Whoops....that last comment was me but my hubs was still signed in.
2 comments for you!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun prize. Congrats Kelly.

McCrakensx4 said...

OH what great choices...good thing I didn't win...I would have had a hard time choosing!! Congrats to Kelly!

Kelly said...

So I am a dork... I just got an email how many days later from you saying I won.... So sorry! I am so honored!! I have apparently been visiting LA LA land! I sent you another email w/ my choice and address!!! Have a good day!!!!