BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Collin's 4th Birthday party

Last saturday we celebrated Collin's 4th birthday here @ home. We invited a few friends and family. This year was much smaller than the years past. We had roughly 25-30 people here, in the past we have had 50+. (what was I thinking?) It was so much nicer, with it being smaller.  :)

Here are some pictures from the day...
 

Collins_4th_Page_0

Collins_4th_Page_2 

Collins_4th_Page_3 
since his birthday his newest favorite toy is imaginex stuff. (they are pretty neat) He also got a big wheel, a new tv (a small one), a construction claw, and a bug catcher kit/belt that he LOVES. I think that is it, but I am still not sure. Can we say it altogether now...          S.P.O.I.L.E.D.

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute pictures...what a fun party and a fun theme!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Wow! You ladies in the blog world do some pretty awesome parties! I am feeling a little BLAH in the creative department! Great goody bags and the cake looks delish! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Looks like mommy did a lot of work! Good job-looks like he had a FANTASTIC time!

Katie said...

Everything looks perfect, Kelly!!
I have alot to live up to with Zach's birthday parties. ; )
Did you make the cakes!?

McCrakensx4 said...

I want to come to your parties! THey look like so much fun! And what a super cute theme! Did you make the cake? Loved it!!!

Susie said...

WOW~that looks like the best party ever! I love the treat boxes and the cake. What to go mom, I bet Collin had a blast!!!!