BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

time for a change

Well, what do you think of the new Monkey look? This blog is mostly about Collin and our life with our small family of 3, so I wanted my blog to reflect that. For now at least.  :)

IRL (in real life) I am famous for re-arranging my furniture. Sometimes as often as weekly. (crazy, I know) So that obsession spills over to my blog, I guess.

So, tell me what you think. Unless you hate it, that might hurt my feelings.

Collin goes for his 4 yr check up today with the pediatrician. I will post about it later if there is anything to share. He also goes on Monday (4/27) for an EEG to help try and dx what happened on Easter.

I am still working on getting the pix together from his birthday. Once I do, I will post them. I am still not sure how he is 4 yrs old...already.

What happened to this little baby?? (sorry for the quality, it is a scanned picture)

pkc2005
He is now a 'big' boy!!!  :(  :)
family photo color

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

I love the new look. It reflects your little man perfectly!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I think the new look is very cute. It is all about Collin, so I think it works great! I love the little monkeys:) Another mom just re did hers in monkeys too for her little guys. Very cute.

Nancy Hood said...

I love the new look, but then you're hearing this from someone that changes her blog at a moments notice :) and I always love the last one better than the one before!

Katie said...

I like the monkeys. Very cute and creative!