BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Are you wearing green today?
st_pats_09_Page_0

check out last year's St. Patrick's pic and see how much my "baby" has grown up. 
st_pats_08 

My name is Irish (first name) and I think we have a touch of Irish in us from down the line somewhere.  I know we don't really celebrate this "holiday", though I have drank my fair share of Shamrock shakes this year. To me St. Patrick's Day was always my Grandma's (my Mom's Mom) birthday.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA D. She is in Heaven now, but if she were still with us on earth she would be 94 yrs old today.

Now run to your nearest McD's and get yourself a Shamrock Shake before they are gone for another year.  ;-)

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable. I love that hair. I want to do something like that on my son and my hubby keeps boycotting it...

Too cute, love me a shamrock shake too.

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the collage...and all the pictures are so cute.

Kelly said...

Would you believe I didn't own one piece of green clothing? What is the matter with me? I had to borrow a green shirt from my mom! I will be stopping by McDonalds tonight!! Mmmm, my favorite. That makes St. Paddy's day worth it!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Love the collages...very cute! And yummy shamrock shakes!!