BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday's Scripture...

My apologies for missing last week's scripture. I took an unplanned blog break for a few days. (need to rejuvenate)

So my verse for the MIL last week was sent to me by MiMi @ He & Me + 3 .
Thank you. :)

Be still and know that I am God
Psalms 46:10


And this week's verse was suggested by Lisa @ MY JOURNEY THROUGH INFERTILITY . Thank you too.

For he will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways
Psalms 91:11



Several of you have written and asked how my MIL is doing. Thank you for your concern and prayers. To the best of my knowledge she is doing ok. I have not spoken to her personally for a while now. She has kind of pulled away from everyone and everything. So we give her space. I am not sure this is the best thing, but it is what she seems to want. We think of her always and keep her in our prayers. I suppose that is all we can do for her now, until she is ready for more.
I continue sending her the verses each week, but have not heard from her regarding them. I hope they mean as much to her as they do to me. I have learned a lot from doing this for her. I am currently looking into some type of devotional for her. And possibly a Chicken Soup for the Soul book.

If you have any more verses you would like to share with me. I would greatly appreciate them.  I love getting them and reading them too. I have a bulletin/dry erase board in my kitchen and write Bible verses on there to go back to through out the week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love both of those verses and I think they are ministering to her more than you know.

McCrakensx4 said...

You are such a great DIL. The verses are wonderful and I am sure they are helping more than you know. Take care!