BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do your kids watch...

wordworld1

PBS is one of the few channels we still get. Which is a good thing, bc C would be lost with out this show. He LOVES it and so do I. It is very educational. We have four or five of their dvd's too. 

If you have not seen this, check it out. You can go to www.pbskids.com to check for your local listings.

Be sure to let us know what you think. 

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

No, I will have to check that out. Thanks

Lisa said...

Oh yes - we have watched it quite a bit here too. It is very educational and I think it helps the kids become more familiar with their letters. It is quite cute!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like a fun show, but my boys are just to big now (although I would love it if they still watched those kinds of shows!) I love PBS though!!

Susie said...

Awesome! I'm looking for something more educational and I've seen these toys in Target, but never knew where or when the show was on.
Thanks for the info! We are checking it out this week.