BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SICK

I should have known this was coming. C has had a cold for the past two weeks. You know the one where the cough hangs around for what seems like forever?
Well as of yesterday I have started showing signs of this same cold. Today I was down for the count with a sore throat, painful cough, and a killer headache. I was so thankful that P was here most of the day to help with C. And that he took C with him when he left this evening for a couple hours. I got some rest, but don't feel much better. (YUK...Mom's can not get sick)

On the bright side...C is feeling better. He still has a touch of it in his nose, but his cough is almost ALL gone. YaY.

My Mom bought us one of those plug in things that you put the scented strip into. (did that make sense?) The strip smells like VICKS, and is supposed to help you breathe easier. Well, I think they work. At first though they are S.T.R.O.N.G.   The package suggests putting a new one in (which lasts up to 8 hrs) about an hour before going to bed. I think their reasoning for this is to get the bulk of the smell out there. Let me tell you...it about knocks you out when you open the package. But hey, if it works, I am all for it.

Well, I am off to bed. I hope to feel a little better tomorrow and be around a little more.

Have a great night.

7 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Jennifer said...

Bless your heart! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Jill said...

We are all down with the "flu" too. It STINKS! I think it is especially bad when we moms get it!! LOL! Hope you all are feeling better soon!!
(What's the name of the plug in thing you are using?)

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so sorry...feel better! It is tough when you don't feel well.

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling very good. Try to get some rest...oh, wait a minute, what is rest when you are a Mom?

Well, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Hugs,
Lisa

Shannon said...

All 4 of us are sick too, plus my mom who's been helping out. It's no fun being sick or seeing your kid sick. I'd like to know if the plug in thing works. I've seen them before and wondered.
Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

could you not warn me about that GROSS picture! i HATE cough syrup!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Been there, doing that! My boys were down for the count on Friday and Ryan and I both woke up with it yesterday...lucky us! I will have to try out that plug thingy..anything to help me sleep with all this congestion! Hope you feel better soon! Take care.