BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday's Scripture

I just realized that I did not post the scripture from last week, so here it is...
Jan. 25th
Psalms 145:18
The Lord is near to all who call upon him, to all who call on him in truth.


And this week's scripture was sent to me by MiMi @ He & Me + 3


Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Thank you MiMi.

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

McCrakensx4 said...

Great verses. Hope your MIL is doing better. Happy Sunday to you and the fam!

Lisa said...

Those are great verses. How is your MIL doing?

Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

The verse in Phillipians is ENGRAINED in my brain-I must remind my "nervous nelly" personality of it to calm myself at all times :) HAPPY SUNDAY!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that verse...It speaks volumns to me. Hope your MIL is doing better.

Us said...

I love the Phillipians verse!! It's one of my favorites!