BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I had an interview with...

Stacey from McCrakensx4 .
Here is what she asked and my responses...

1.  What have you gained since starting your blog?
Oh my...I have met some AMAZING women since starting this journey.  I am reminded everyday just how important sisters are and how we pull together when they need us. Even if we have never "met" them. I see each day the miracles that the Lord works in each of our lives and I am so thankful to have this thing we call a blog to share with all of you while you share with me too.

2.  How many TVs do you have in your house and what is your favorite TV show?
4 tvs (yikes) 1 has just a dvd player hooked up to it and another 1 is hooked up for C's games.
None of them have cable.
My fave show...not sure really...I like so many...
Jon & Kate +8                    Brothers & Sisters             Rita Rocks
Samantha Who                   Desp. Housewives             Gary Unmarried
Worst Week                       Private Practice
Property Virgins                Grey's Anatomy

See why I need to have my tv SHUT OFF???  ;)


3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
please don't laugh...but Alaska. I have always had a weird obsession with Alaska. 


4.  What's under your bed?
extra blankets and my exerciser

5.  If you had one day to do anything you wanted, with no limits, what would it be and why?
I am sure this would change depending on the day and my mood, but my answer this day is...get all my bestest girls together and go shopping around the world, by plane of course.  (shopping, eating, laughing, worshiping, sharing, etc)
I would do this bc I think it is important to set aside time to just get together with the girls and forget everything else. It makes us better wives, Mothers, and friends. And who would not want to go on a shopping spree all over the east coast? (or west coast?) :)

Would you like to be interviewed? If so, just let me know in the comments and I will send you your questions.  :)

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. Wanna know more??? ... stay tuned bc Lisa from MY JOURNEY THROUGH INFERTILITY tagged me and I will be posting 16 things you may not know about me soon.  :)

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the shopping one...count me in...LOL

McCrakensx4 said...

So much fun! Thanks for playing along! Great answers and I, too, would love to go shopping around the world with all my girlies!!
Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Great list... I think I need to turn off my tv too!! :o)