BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Prayers Needed for Harper

Many of you know Kelly from Kelly's Korner .
She went in to the hospital today to deliver her precious Baby Girl Harper. For details please check out her blog. It is late and I am tired and I do not want to mess any details up.

PLEASE pray for new Mom, and daughter. Harper is not doing well and has been flown to a nearby Children's Hospital to their NICU.

For those of you who do not know Kelly. She is a very spiritual gal, who gives God all the glory all the time, even in this very troubling time.  She suffered for infertility for years and turned it all over to God to bless her with a child.

She is still, through this, giving God the glory he deserves.
PLEASE pray for her daughter to pull through.

We all know first hand that PRAYER works.

Scott, Kelly & Harper you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Many many hugs and prayers to you.

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

She has been so excited for little Harper's arrival. I have been excited for her!! I am keeping them in my prayers...

He & Me + 3 said...

I will add them to my prayers.

McCrakensx4 said...

Heading to check out her blog and will add Harper and Fam to my prayers.