BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

As asked by my sweet son...

let me start by saying, I "never" wear dresses. (ever) I can honestly say in C's (almost) 4 yrs of life he has not seen his Mommy in a dress even once. I used to wear dresses/skirts ALL the time and just got tired of them. So...yesterday I were a DRESS to church and then to my (step) sister's baby shower.

When leaving the shower, C was walking slightly behind me and he said...
"Mommy, why? Why Mommy did you paint your legs black"?  

I laughed so hard I could not even answer him. Once we got back home, I told P about it and we explained they were "hose" and he again said...
"they aren't hose, firemen have hoses".

So P explained they are pantyhose, to keep Mommy's legs warm since she was not wearing pants/jeans.

I guess that sufficed him, bc he has said nothing more about my painted legs. 

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute. Stuntman has sisters that wear tights all the time, so he is used to it, but that was too cute. i laughed too.

Lisa said...

Too cute!! Gotta love what kids say somtimes.

Kelly said...

LOL!! That is terrific!!

Unknown said...

What a SMART, Sweet little thinker :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Too funny who their minds think! What I think is funny is those kids (my students) love the feel of tights and hose! You are crakin' me up C!