BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

Where does the time go???

I have no clue how it is almost 5:30 pm already. WoW. I need to get started on dinner, yet it seems like I just had breakfast and I skipped lunch.
C & I got up about 9:30am...which is sad to say a little early for us lately.  (did I really just admit that???)  ;)
We got ready right away and my Mom came over. We went to Tim Horton's for breakfast (love their bagels) and then to Target bc, well the week is not complete for me if I do not make AT LEAST ONE trip to Target. (with the economic slowdown and stores closing left & right, I can not let Target be one of them)  HA!  I tease P (all the time) that we may lose our house (kidding) our car (kidding) and have to sell anything else we may own (again kidding) but I can NOT let Target go under.  ;)
(they really should pay me for ALL of my support)

Anyway, now that I got off track...after going to Target we went to get C's haircut and bonus, my Mom got her cut as well. My little guy now looks like a BIG BOY again. How is it that by trimming his hair he ages so much??? Does this work for me as well? If so I think I will keep letting my hair grow...forever.  ;) 

After the haircuts we ran to the post office and back thru Tim Horton's for my Mom to get more coffee. (she is addicted) And then we came home. C played with his new puzzles he got and I started working on organizing some online pictures...take a look...

collin building blocks

dinner with dinosaurs
What do you think? I am going to try and keep up with ALL the pictures we take and do a page or two each week of online pages. Maybe this will motivate me to start scrap-booking IRL again. (I wish...no motivation here)

Now it is time to figure out WHAT to do for dinner. And I am not even hungry.

Have a GREAT evening.

HARPER UPDATE...

harper
She is doing so much better. Still a long road ahead of her and her parents. They have lowered her oxygen levels to 43% (I think). Which means she is breathing (more) than half on her own. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Thanks again for ALL of your prayers. If you check out Kelly's blog, ( Kelly's Korner ) you will see that a reader of her blog gave her life to the Lord after logging in and reading about Harper and the miracle that she was, is and continues to be. AMAZING.  In regards to this lady Kelly says...

"Every second of the last week has been worth it for that fact alone. And we truly mean that".

You MUST check out Kelly's blog. She is an inspiration to us ALL!!! Please continue to keep Harper & family and ALL the NICU babies in your prayers. THANK YOU!!!

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun, but busy day. I love the scrapbook pages you did. Cameron would so love those blocks!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun day...Tim Horton's 2x and Target...that is my kindof day. That is so awesome about Harper and the lady giving her heart to the lord. God is good all the time.
Cute pages, I need to learn how to do that.

McCrakensx4 said...

I love your scrap pages. My friend just showed me that this weekend. It is so cute and so easy! What a productive day you had!

Us said...

Fun day! Love your scrapbook pages! I just said the other day I needed to figure out digital scrapbooking! Is this a site you use? I need help! I need to make a book for my son's graduation open house in June.

Good for Harper! God is good!! xo Keli

Unknown said...

i miss Tim Bits!mmmmmmm