BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend Review...

Today my Mom came to stay with CJ, while PJ and I went to church. CJ has been having some tummy/bowel troubles today and just laid around most of the day. He curled up in the corner of our bedroom and asked for a blanket to take a nap. While I do not like for him to be sick or not feel good, the plus side is he likes to lay with me or sit on my lap. At 3.5 years those moments are few and far between. So, I take it when I can get it.  ;)
He is feeling a better now.
weekend 12-5 and 12-6 010

Yesterday afternoon we went to the cemetery as planned. CJ got out of the car to go to the grave with me. I must interupt myself to tell you that it snowed here some yesterday. So CJ is running to Dad's grave, making tracks all the way. I had my back to him, to place something on the grave and I turn around and see this...

weekend 12-5 and 12-6 009

weekend 12-5 and 12-6 007  weekend 12-5 and 12-6 008
CJ made his first snow angel. I should probably tell you that he is ALWAYS making "snow" angels. (on the carpet, in the grass in summer, on his blankets, where ever) This was his first opportunity to make on in the snow. And he took advantage.
What do you think? Did he do a good job?  ;)

Friday we got new carpet installed in our hall and on our stairs. YaY. It is AMAZING what new carpet can do to even a hall and stairs. WoW! Because  this is what PJ does for a living, of course he did it himself. This meant he had help from his pint size carbon copy.
weekend 12-5 and 12-6 002  weekend 12-5 and 12-6 003

weekend 12-5 and 12-6 005  weekend 12-5 and 12-6 004 

That is a little round up of our weekend.
Have a GREAT week.

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad CJ is feeling better...I think he did an awesome job on his snow angel. Just perfect! He is also a very good helper.:)

Unknown said...

so cute helping daddy! and yes, a perfect snow angel!

Davisix said...

I saw that snow angel and said, "awwwww" right out loud. Thing 3 said, "what?" which startled me because I didn't know I said it out loud. What a beautiful sentiment right there, at that time. Love it! I need new carpet desperately, good for you!!! Ang

Um, excuse me, your word verification thingy is saying, "cursu". That thing is evil! heha

Shannon said...

Very pretty snow angel. I also love those moments when they are snuggly. My son is about the same age and it's few and far between.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a good helper that CJ is! And I love the snow angel! Precious!

Katie said...

Looks like a great snow angel to me!

Lori said...

looks like you've got a great helper there

Unknown said...

My little girl Myah said "what a cute boy!" We LOVE his angels!!
HUGS!