BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 8, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Soul books

                                chicken soup for the soul

How many of you ladies have ever read the Chicken Soup for the Soul
book(s)?
They are written my Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield.
When I was a Jr or Sr in high school, I can not remember which, my homeroom teacher read to us from the first one occasionally. I was hooked and started buying them. Most of the time I can not put them down once I start a new one.

Typically they are 14.95, but can be found in some discount store for 9.95 and 12.95.
                    
chicken soup for the mops soul
Do any of you ladies have an Odd Lots? Well, ok Big Lots...I don't deal well when stores change their name, but remain the same. (UGH) I found Chicken Soup for the Mother of Preschooler's Soul there for...
$3.00. They had a few others there as well, all for $3.00.

Just had to share my good deal with you ladies. Oh and to find out how many others love these books.

I also got this Little People book for CJ, since he was not feeling well. It also only cost $3.00.

                               little ppl class trip

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

I do love those Chicken soup books. I will have to check out our Big Lots and see if they are carrying them. I have been meaning to go there...this will give me a reason to really go now.
Thanks for sharing.
Mimi

Florida Girl said...

No, I've never read from those books, though I'm not sure why. I just might have to start!

Lori said...

I remember reading Chicken Soup for the Soul books when they first came out. I actually sent in a few of my poems to them, but got rejected. Got to love a good bargain!

Susie said...

Odd Lots! hahahahahaha! you made me laugh.
I am totally looking for that chick soup for the preschoolers one--that looks just like exactly what I need!
I adore Jack Canfield and have ever since I saw him in The Secret, and I did have a copy for the teacher's soul, but have misplaced it somewhere!

Oh, and my computer was on a delay, so while I was reading this post, your music kicked in and I jumped a foot!!!! Apparently Sophie has been playing with my speakers. So, forgive me I need to go re-start my heart now.
TTFN!

Unknown said...

Wow - I haven't' read those books in forever. I use to love them!

McCrakensx4 said...

Yes, I have read a few of those and have really enjoyed them! And I loved Little People anything when my boys were little!

Katie said...

What a great deal! These books are wonderful!

I didn't know Big Lots changed it's name. I wonder why...

Jennifer said...

I love Big Lots! They have the best deals!