BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Our 2008 Christmas card

christmascardbutton2150

check out Faith's Christmas Card Carousel to see more Christmas cards.

does the picture look familiar? ;)PKC Christmas card 2008

This is the first year I did a photo card. I usually buy cards and include a Christmas picture of CJ. With not putting our Christmas tree up until after Dec. 10, it made it kind of hard to get a picture or two of CJ in front of the tree, get them ordered and out in the mail and still have them make it to their destination in time for Christmas.
So, this year I opted for a picture that was taken at my Birthday dinner in Oct.
It was quick and easy and I am so happy with them.

I would love to see your Christmas cards. ;) (hint hint)  lol

11 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Jill said...

Love the Christams card!!!

If you e-mail me your address, I would love to send you one of ours!

Hugs, Jill

Jennifer said...

Super cute! I think that's a great picture of your family!

Kelly said...

Ahh, were did the santa hats go?! :o) Love it!

He & Me + 3 said...

They look great. I love the verse and the picture is awesome!

Lisa said...

Turned out great and I love the Bible verse.

Davisix said...

What a beautiful card! I love how genuine it is of the 3 of you. This year I used the pic of the Things that is my header for my blog. I bought the cards where you slide in your pic in the front. :) Ang

Jenna said...

Such a cute card!! Love it and love the picture and verse! Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

Very cute picture of y'all and I really like that verse. Thanks for playing along and sharing your cute card with us! Merry Christmas to you!!

Kendra said...

Great card!! Love the scripture on it =-)
Merry Christmas!

Susie said...

What a great card! I wish I had thought to put that scripture on mine. MAN! OK, I'll copy next year.
and something tells me you just might get to take a peek at mine too!

McCrakensx4 said...

Too cute! This year was the first year I opted for a photo card too. I was very happy with mine and I love the fact that I ordered it online and it was ready the next day! Merry Christmas my friend :)