BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Fabulous

Do you think I am fabulous?  (ha ha ha) Well my dear bloggy friend Stacey @ McCrakensx4 does. She even gave me an award telling me so.  YaY!

Isn't it nice to be told we are fabulous? I think so. Thank you so much Stacey. If you've never stopped by Stacey's blog, please do so. She is an amazing woman and friend. She has a great family that includes her hubby and two sons. (one of which shares a name with my little guy) (great minds, huh?)

Well here it is my award for being F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.

Fabulous_blog_award

The "rules" that accompany this award are to list five addictions I have and then to pass the award along to five fabulous blogs.

My 5 addictions...

1. Jesus
2. my family
3. blogging (this is a new addiction)  ;)
4. pictures (taking them,receiving them, etc)
5. traveling

5 blogs I pass this FABULOUS award along to...
come on, there is NO way I can choose just five of you. I think you are all FABULOUS!!! Besides to be honest, I have NO clue who has this award and who does not. (I did not do my homework, sorry) I also do not know who likes to play a long with these awards and who does not.
So if you read my blog you are awarded this FABULOUS award, bc to me you are FABULOUS if for no other reason than coming back day after day and catching up with life in my home. And for letting me get a peek into your lives.
(I hope I did not break the "rules")

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Susie said...

Hey, there is a song written about you--called "Fabulous"!!!!!!!

See HSM 2 if you are unsure.

Until then, yes, you ROCK and you are completely fabulous! Happy Friday!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats and for sure you are fabulous!

McCrakensx4 said...

You are Fab!! It looks great on you!