BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

future model???

CJ comes to me the other day and asks me to take his picture.
"Like this...and this...and this" he says.

Collin misc dec 08 007   Collin misc dec 08 008

Collin misc dec 08 009   Collin misc dec 08 010

Collin misc dec 08 011

This boy is too funny!!! I am so Thankful that I get to be home with him each day and share, witness and capture all these moments.
This is the best j.o.b. EVER!!!  ;)

9 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

I do see some modeling in his future. He is adorable and it is always a bonus when they like the camera!

Kelly said...

That is really funny!! I am sure he knows it will end up on your blog too!! :o)

Unknown said...

THAT'S HOT!! LOL

Lisa said...

What a character. Gosh, our boys are so funny! Gotta love them.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Aww, just precious. I agree about being home. Even though I work from home, at least I am still here... He is so cute.

Nancy Hood said...

ha ha this reminded me of one of my grandsons, Ian, who STILL likes to pose only now he wants to act goofy ~ thanks for sharing, they made me smile :)

Katie said...

Too cute! I like his good self-esteem!

Love the potato-head pic, too.

Susie said...

He's a TOTAL model! What a gorgeous kid.
Great pics too!

Oh and the Mariah Carey Christmas CD is my all time fave!!!!! just a little fyi!

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks as though he knows how to work that catwalk! Did you have 'I'm too sexy...?!'