BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Opinions please

I have been working on some picture editing today. Lots of fun. I enjoy this and find it relaxing.

I was thinking of doing something like this for CJ to give to his little friends and some family members.

What do you think?
Also, should I add this years picture to it too or leave it off since the families will already be getting a picture of him this year?

THANKS!!!

CollinsChristmas


My crazy husband thinks we should do this every three years and then buy a frame to put ALL of them in up until CJ is 18. Good idea for us, expensive idea to do for EVERYONE!  ;)

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Davisix said...

I think this is SUCH a great idea and is super cute too! I personally would add this year's pic too, but that's just me. :) Great job, either way! Ang

He & Me + 3 said...

I would totally add this years picture too if it is not that hard to do. Great idea! Cute Christmas card too.

Us said...

I'm with Ang and Mimi...love it!

Jen Highfield said...

Super cute, Kelly! Definitely add this year's pic!! No question!!

Lisa said...

GREAT idea!! I would most definitely keep this years picture on it. What program do you use? I was thinking about doing something similar for this years Christmas card.

McCrakensx4 said...

Super cute and I love the new look and header! I laughed out loud at the pic!! And the other pics are so cute. I wish I was more adventuous when it came to editing! Looks great :)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah, I agree with the other gals...this years pic is a must! They are soo cute! I love the idea and really great header too!

Nancy Hood said...

I love this idea, Kelly!! and I would add this year's picture as well. And I like your man's idea and think you should do it for your household!!