BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

almost Wordless Wednesday

this picture would not make sense (I don't think) if I did not explain, just a little.
CJ has chapped lips. So much so that he is starting to chap just above and below his lips. (UGH) So I let him pick from my brand new stash of Christmas chapsticks, one for himself. That he can keep with him and use when he needs.
Well, he picked two. Ok...fine. Well, wouldn't you know the ones he picked are slightly tinted.

The following is the result.                   
                                                   B.O.Y.S.

chapstick face Collin 002

and wordless wednesday would not be complete without a "chessin" it up smile

              chapstick face Collin 001

12 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Gotta love those chapped lips. Too funny...my husband hates those tinted ones, not a good look on a grown man. LOL

Davisix said...

I just want to hug him and squeeze him. He is so stinkin' cute!!!

Debra Kaye said...

Oh my goodness ... he is so adorable! His poor lips....but he is still smiling...how precious!

Hugs to you both!

Lisa said...

He is so stinkin cute!! Gotta love that look on him : )

Us said...

Hilarious! He's a doll even with red tinted lips!!!

Jen Highfield said...

Sooo precious!!!

Katie said...

So so cute.

I love your Christmas hats, by the way! Very festive.

jen aka mommay said...

Very cute!!

McCrakensx4 said...

OMGosh! Too funny. Brendan is the same way with his lips being so chapped. He opted for the cherry flavor chapstick, thank goodness!!

Jennifer said...

Haha! That is too funny!!!

Shannon said...

What a cutie!

Heather said...

My little guy's lips are chapped all around too! He just licks the chapstick off!