BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm a bookworm

                                      bookwormaward[3]

A few days ago Stacey @  McCrakensx4 left this award/tag for me. YAY!!! I graciously accept this award as I LOVE to read. THANK YOU STACEY!!!

The rules are simple...grab the book closest to you, turn to page 56, go to the 5th line and type it out, along with the following few lines.

The book closest to me is Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin (Jon & Kate +8)

"At twenty-one weeks, my belly measured  forty-two centimeters in circumference. Needless to say, I was not overly mobile. Once again my knight in shining scrubs, Dr. Botti, came to my rescue. He prescribed an ICU bed that would allow me to change my position more easily and more often".

***If you are a an of their show, I absolutely recommend this book. It gives you more insight into their journey as a couple to a family of four, to a family of ten. It also goes more into their walk of faith and other aspects of their lives then the show does.
I read this book in less than 24 hrs. I could not put it down.

The last "rule" to this award/tag is to pass it onto fellow bloggers. Well, here it is, if you want it, I am happy to give it to you. I have noticed this award popping up on several of the blogs I read, so I am not sure who I could give it to that does not already have it. If you don't have it and want to play along, PLEASE accept it from me. I would love to know what you are reading or have recently read.

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Us said...

Fun award! I really want to read that book! I'm kinda obsessed with books!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a fun award isn't it...that poor woman's belly. Yikes.

Lisa said...

MAN O MAN, it sounds like she was huge!! Congrats on your award.

McCrakensx4 said...

Yay you! Thanks for playing along! I love that show and watch it all the time! I am asking for the book for Christmas! Hopefully it will be under the tree :)