BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

My first Not Me Monday

NotMeMonday

Well this is my first time participating in Not Me Monday. I am excited and nervous.  ;)  (how crazy is it to be nervous???)
I only have a couple things (that I can still remember), so here it goes...

It was NOT ME that "allowed" my Mom to buy and give CJ a rather expensive fire house toy TWO weeks before Christmas. Nope, I would make the child wait until Christmas!!!

It was NOT ME that forgot to write down the things that I did NOT do, so that I could remember them long enough to participate today. Nah, I have a perfect memory and would not need to write things down to remember them for a few days. 

It was NOT ME that did not post ONE single time over the weekend. NEVER, I am a committed blogger and would never miss TWO days in a row with out checking in with you. I did however get my office painted after three years of living here and needing it done BADLY. But this is about what I did NOT do, not what I did. Oh wait...I did not paint the office, hubby did...I took a nap.  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It was NOT ME that threatened my child with bed if he did not cooperate long enough to get ONE picture worthy to give the grandparents. (pic of five kids 5 & under). I would never threaten my child.

And finally it is NOT ME that keeps forgetting and leaving the lid up on the washing machine. Which means that when I go back to put the clothes in the dryer the are NOT dry.  (UGH)

Hopefully I will remember enough to play along again next week. Thanks for stopping by.

For more Not Me's hop on over to  my charming kids blog.

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

Too funny about threatening CJ for a good picture. I bribe Cameron for pictures.

He & Me + 3 said...

I threaten mine all the time with camera in hand. I am a completely different mom when I need a good picture. LOL

McCrakensx4 said...

Is it bad to threaten your kids?! :) Great list and I am alwasy starting my 'Not Me!' Monday blog long before Monday even rolls around! Happy Week!

Debra Kaye said...

Kelly,

You did great. I love this meme. I have never done it but I get the biggest kick out of reading them!

Happy Monday to you!

McCrakensx4 said...

Tag...You're fabulous! (even though you are an OSU fan!) Come on over to see what it's about!! :)
~Stacey

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Welcome to the Not Me Monday club. Fun stuff, I loved your list.