BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 12, 2008

CJ's Christmas pics (well some of them) ;)

polaroid 4some Collin Christmas

10 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

LOve it! HE is so cute!

Kelly said...

Very nice!! What a cutie!! I love the song on the blog too!! :o) Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

What a ham!! That 2nd picture on the top is hilarious... I get pictures like those all the time.

Nancy Hood said...

I noticed the new addition to your page look and like it! And the collage is too cute! How did you make it?! Can't wait to see more of your Christmas decor. I can sooo sympathize {sp?} with how it looks until you snap a shot ha ha that happened last night. I took ten pictures and deleted all but the one you see! argh

Susie said...

awww, cute!!!!! Those pics are awesome! AND I love how you put them in a collage. I think I'll copy that idea for my x-mas cards. Way to go!

Unknown said...

HOW PRECIOUS! What a little "looker."

Unknown said...

cheeze ball!

McCrakensx4 said...

I didn't know you had a Collin! I knew you had a CJ, but not a Collin! I have a Colin too! How cool is that! And if he is anything like my Colin...oh boy, you had better watch OUT!! Love the pices! Too cute; what a great smile!

Debra Kaye said...

Kelly,

These are great! Certainly put a smile on your face huh!!

Blessings to you!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

That is so cute! :)