BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Yippee!!!

In case you did not read my update on my lost pictures, they have been restored.  YAY!!! Praise God, And THANK YOU to all of you Ladies for praying for their safe return. The only ransom that my laptop demanded was time. Hubby's employee did not do anything. They just showed back up, after being MIA for several days, as if nothing had happened.
I am so thankful. They are being backed up, saved to disc and uploaded to winkflash as I type this.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Mom
Happy Birthday to you
and MANY more

You guessed it, today is my Mom's birthday. She is 54 years young. How is she celebrating you ask??? By working!!! She has inventory at her store tonight. Tomorrow though she is going Christmas shopping with her hubby and then out to dinner and when they get home, my sister and the three of us will be there waiting to surprise her with a cake.
She will also celebrate next Sunday at our monthly family dinner at my step sister's house. We will celebrate my step sis' 23 bday, my Mom's 54th and my step brother's 20th that day. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Speaking of my step sister...she had her ultra sound yesterday. She is almost five months pregnant and is having another BOY. This is her second. She wanted another boy, but her son (4) and hubby wanted a girl. How exciting. I am so happy for them.  I can not wait for March to get here and meet my newest nephew.

Please say a prayer for my sister's husband. He was at work today and was drilling through something and slipped and drilled through his hand. I do not have all the details and my sister was not sure if he went all the way through his hand or just into it. His boss took him to the hospital and then he came home. He may have to have surgery and be off work for a month or two. His job does not offer short term disability and I don't think they have any insurance or anything like that. So please say a prayer for his speedy recovery and that he will be able to continue to work. Christmas is just around the corner. Now is not the time to be with out work or a paycheck.

Tonight my BFF from high school stopped over here and dropped off her Wii Fit for me to use this weekend. YAY!!! I am trying hers out to see if I like it enough to buy it for myself. I can not wait to set it up and get started.

We went to visit my Grandma today. This is the first time I have been to her house since August. (long story) It was nice to catch up. CJ had a blast. He sang for her and sat on her lap (which thrilled her), and ate some ice cream with her. It was a nice time.

Free $$$, well sort of. PJ's work normally pays two weeks late. So for work he did this week he would get paid for in two weeks. Well they decided to change it and pay just one week "late". So for work he did this week, he would get paid next week. YAY. So how did we get "free" money??? He got TWO checks this week. While technically this is not free money, he did work for it. It is more of an extra check now since he will still get paid next week and so on. And it helps, bc I have evil gnomes in my checking acct taking all my money.  Really I do, but this post is long enough, so that will have to wait for another day.

Happy Anniversary to Lisa (MY JOURNEY THROUGH INFERTILITY) and her husband Shawn. Today is their 5th Wedding Anniversary.

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Us said...

Well yay yay yay on the pictures! Happy Birthday to Mom!!! I will say prayer for your BIL! You are a busy gal! And yay for the "extra" moolah!!! xo

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so glad that the pictures returned home. I did say some prayers for those pictures, because I know how I would be...PTL.
I will pray for your BIL hand...how awful.

Shannon said...

I have the same gnomes at my bank. :) Be sure to tell us how the Wii Fit works. I've been wondering about it.

Lisa said...

Thanks Kelly for the Anniversary wishes!! On another great note...I am thrilled that you were able to retreive your pictures. I can understand how important that is because mine mean so much to me. Sweet memories and you can't get them back (ya know)? Hope you have a great weekend!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom and prayers are going out for your BIL. Best Wishes to your step sister for an easy delivery!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Wow, lots of bdays..have fun celebrating! And YAY to finding your pics, that is so awesome! Praying for BIL, I know how the no paycheck thing is, esp. this close to Christmas.

Nancy Hood said...

Oh, I'm so happy you have your pictures back!! and yay yay yay for any extra checks that aren't expected!! Loved this newsy post and love the family pic! Your hair is so pretty and looks so healthy. Our daughter, Jen, has hair like that and I'm so envious :)

Jen Highfield said...

I can't believe you almost lost your pics! I would freak! So yay for that and all the many bdays!! Have fun celebrating! I'll say my prayers, let me know how the wii fit works out and have a blessed, awesome week!