BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank You McCrakensx4

superior_scribbler_award 

Earlier this week I received this award from McCrakensx4 . (THANK YOU)
I enjoy her blog and will miss her once she returns to work on Monday.  At least she will still be around some in the evenings and on weekends. PLEASE!  ;)

 
Here are the "rules"...

1. Post the award on my blog.  check

2. Link to McCrakensx4 for giving me the award.  check

3: Link to the originating post - here  check

4. Pass the award on to five people.

5. Post the rules for the recipients.  check

There is NO way I can pick just five blogger friends to give this award to. So it goes out to all of you. If you don't have it yet and want it...I would be honored to give it to you. I enjoy each and every one of your blogs each day. I find myself thinking about you all often, wondering how your day is going. So I slip on here and check on you.  I spend more time on my laptop now than before too.  he he he

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Davisix said...

Congrats on the award. I can never pick either...glad I'm not the only one.

McCrakensx4 said...

You're welcome! And I am addicted to this blogging this, so I will still be around, you can bet on it! Have a fab day :)

Lisa said...

CONGRATS on your award!! Uh by the way, I love that song on your site. GREAT GREAT song!!

Lisa said...

The song would be....I loved her first by Heartland (tearjerker)

McCrakensx4 said...

OK, so I got another award and I picked my 3 friends by the name of kelly to pass it on too! Come on over and no I am no stalking you!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations! Stacey is such a good blogging friend! And yes, I find myself on my laptop way more than I used to! Have a great Friday!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats! You sure deserve it!

Kelly said...

I guess I should stop over and check out your "HOT blog"!! Congrats on the award!! It is great to be included with such a prestige group of "Kellys"!! Have a great weekend!