BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ahhh, the sound of NOTHING!!!

PJ is home from work earlier than usual today, so he took CJ and they headed out to do some errands together. At the top of that list is getting CJ a much needed haircut. That leaves me home alone to listen to the quiet. I am enjoying it so much. Don't get me wrong, I love noise of a 3 yr old boy playing and talking, but sometimes it is nice to have a break.

I think I may curl up for a nap.
Everyone enjoy their afternoon.

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Davisix said...

Ok, I am so totally jealous of you right now! ;) Ang

He & Me + 3 said...

Me too! I currently have 4 children running around my house screaming! It has been a long day, the girls had only a half day of school! BTW...love that font:)

Lisa said...

I too love the laughter and noise of a little one, but OH I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GET QUIET TIME!! Hope you are enjoying it and get some much needed rest and relaxation. Enjoy your "YOU" Time. Something that all of us Mommies need every now and again.

Us said...

Sigh....quiet time...Good for you!!!