BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Then Sings My Soul

then_sings_my_soul

 

I have seen this on MiMi's blog, He & Me + 3, a few times and decided to check it out for myself.
I hope you enjoy this song. Though you will have to pause my song list to hear it. Sorry!

You can check out more Sings My Soul songs at www.signsmiraclesandwonders.blogspot.com

 

You ARE God Alone!!!

5 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Davisix said...

Gave me major goosebumps! Love the song and that video with it made it just that much more powerful. Thanks for sharing.

He & Me + 3 said...

I do love this song! Great Choice! So glad you are joining in the fun and worship.

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for sharing such a great song! And I love the new pic on your header...does PJ own anything non OSU!!?? HeHe

Lisa said...

What a GREAT song!! I love the new picture...GO BUCKS.

Us said...

AWESOME song!!! Thank you for sharing it with us! Have a great weekend! xo