BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We are headed out

The hubs is home, showered and ready to go. So we will be on the road in about 10 minutes. (I hope) We are one hour past when I wanted to leave, yet one hour earlier than my absolute latest time we could leave.  :) That is good.

Everyone have a a safe, healthy, thankful, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I am at this point still debating on whether to bring the laptop with me or not. I will see which option wins out at the last minute.

I will miss you all and think of you often if I chose to leave it behind.

HUGS

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Kelly,

Have so much fun and be safe! Happy Thanksgiving friend. This is the little voice in your head...Take it, Take it! LOL
XO,
Mimi

Unknown said...

hope you took the laptop BC i dont think you home address!

Nancy Hood said...

Oh, I'll miss you, too! Have fun, be safe, and I'll pray for your journey!!

Shannon said...

I'm guilty of bringing my laptop with me everywhere. Happy Thanksgiving.