BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

                       turkey

Thankful Thursday...

Here are the top ten things I am thankful right at this moment.

1. my God
2. my family (husband and child)
3. my Mom (I honestly do not know what I would do with out her)
4. turkey (yum)
5. extended family that I can call and get away to, just to get a break from it all (Indiana family rules)  ;)
6. my bloggy family and friends. (you all may not be "family", but you sure feel like it)
7. holidays with family
8. having 28 wonderful years with my Dad (so many have less)
9. the simple things in life (a pillow to rest my head, a few extra dollars in the bank, awesome family & friends, yummy food to eat, etc)
10. my laptop (seems kinda lame, doesn't it?)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all.

7 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Susie said...

DItto!
And no, none of that sounds lame-at all.
You are adorable, delightful, and a fantastic bloggy buddy!

Happy Thanksgiving Kelly!

Lisa said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Hope you all have a blessed day!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kelly! Wishing you and the fam a blessed day!~Stacey

Unknown said...

r u still coming on sat? i dont have your email addy.

He & Me + 3 said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving & that you have a safe trip home! Wonderful list.

Katie said...

I like your list! Happy Thanksgiving!

McCrakensx4 said...

Tag..You're it. Come on over and see what it's all about :)