BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Baaack!!!

We are home! And I missed everyone!!! I have lots of blog-land catching up to do. We left last night around 8:30pm and got home about 12:30am.

We had a great time visiting with the family. And had a nice Thanksgiving dinner. (Yummy)

We had plans to visit fellow blogger friend from life on the hilltop yesterday, but unfortunately CJ woke up throwing up and this continued for about 3-4 hours.  So hopefully our next visit (which I hope is soon) we can catch up with Hiltopper. I was really looking forward to it.

So today, I am not feeling too great. Not sure if I caught what CJ had or just feel blah. We are just hanging out at home, watching a movie or two and I will be catching up with everyone blogs from the past five days. I have missed A LOT!!! 

I will post a few pictures later.

12 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Florida Girl said...

Hi Kelly! I so enjoy reading your blog! I'm glad you are home safely. Enjoy your restful day! Jessica

He & Me + 3 said...

Poor CJ. I hope that you all are feeling better soon. Glad you are back safe and sound.
Mimi

Jill said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING & WELCOME HOME KELLY!

Lisa said...

Welcome Home!! It is nice getting away and visiting family, but if you are anything like me...then there is definitely no place like home. Hope CJ is feeling better that you don't get it. Enjoy your day!!

McCrakensx4 said...

I hope you and CJ are feeling better soon. Sounds like you had fun at least and glad you made it back safe and sound! ~Stacey

Debra Kaye said...

Praying you and CJ both feel better soon!

Glad you are home safe...((hugs)) to you!

Us said...

Glad you are home safe!! Sorry CJ is sick..that stinks! Hope he's better soon! xo Keli

Jennifer said...

Glad you are back! Sorry you aren't feeling well either! Hope you feel better soon!

Jen Highfield said...

So glad ya'll are back and your trip was a safe one!!

Davisix said...

You were in IN too?!?!? My hubby was raised in Martinsville and I in Mooresville/Danville. Both are just west of Indy. Where were you? Glad you made it home safely. We are only in KY and have a ways to go....I will be glad to get home. :) Ang

Unknown said...

glad your boy is feeling better, but i hope you dont end up sick too!

i was bummed that you guys didnt get to come but digging in to the pie i had been saving for your visit made me feel a little better. hehehe

Susie said...

Welcome home! How did I miss this post? Anywho--glad you are back and catching up!