BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

I was tagged...x2

I feel so loved!!! I was tagged by Lisa @ MY JOURNEY THROUGH INFERTILITY and by Stacey @ McCrakensx4 . If you have not already you should check them both out. They are awesome women who LOVE the Lord. Thanks girls!!!
The rules are to list 15 things I am not ashamed to admit. And then tag a couple other bloggers to join in the fun. Let's see what I can come up with. ENJOY!!!
1. I love the Lord!
2. I miss my Dad, everyday!
3. I am afraid of dying before seeing my son (or any future children of mine) grow up.
4. I do not believe in divorce AT ALL.
5. I am still friends with half of my ex-boyfriends.
6. I only have two ex-boyfriends.
7. My husband and I "met" in high school, but were not friends. We sat next to one another in home room for two years. We ran into each other several years later while sharing most of the same friends at that point.
8. My heart breaks that my son will never remember/know my Dad.
9. My husband and I want to move, but do not want to leave our church, so we have opted from moving out of state TWICE for this reason. We LOVE our church family.
10. I wish I were more outgoing and not so shy. (this will shock some people)
11. I want to have a large family, but time is running out.
12. I also want to adopt a child.
13. I gave my cabbage patch doll a bath with out asking when I was little. She had to hang on the shower rod to dry for a week and still to this day has a huge water mark on her belly. My son (3.5) gave his plush Handy Manny doll a bath the same way. Manny bathed in the sun for a day and was OK.
14. I love my bed and could spend all day in it.
15. I did not know if I could some up with 15 things to post here.
I tag...
1. Jill @ The Hutchison Family I enjoy her blog so much.
2. Heather @ Life at Sonic Speed She just got the best news ever and I could not be happier for her.
Go check out all their blogs out. You won't be sorry.

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Unknown said...

you and i both know that you will NEVER find another church like LCC! i love my church family here but i love so much about LCC i was reminded what a difference it was from my church here when i was serously the only one clapping and raising my hands to god yesterday during worship, im sure folks think im a little nuts. but ya gotta worship! am i right?

Jen Highfield said...

I'm so jealous you have such a great church family. I love my husband dearly but he was not raised in a church going family. It's been our biggest dilemma in our life together.I wish we could find a church he felt at home at so he'd be more motivated to go and then it wouldn't have to be just DS and me.

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for playing and sharing your list! I love getting to know my bloggy friends! I left you something else at my blog! Come on over and check it out!
~Stacey

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great list! I have enjoyed all of these posts. I love reading about every body else. Maybe that is my nosy side coming out!

We were in the same situation once with a church. We ended up moving because we felt the Lord's calling to do so. That was 7 years ago and I still miss that church.

I found you from Stacey's blog.
It was so nice to "meet" you!
Have a great week!

Us said...

It's so nice getting to know you! It's wonderful to find a church where you feel at home, isn't it?? We recently started a new church and we feel truly blessed!

Susie said...

I love this list! We have so much in common!!! 1, 3, and 4 are an exact match for me. Oh, and we are considering moving to be near the church we love--so a little reverse similarities.
In regards to #11--it ain't over 'till GOD says it's over, so you have all the time in the world. God's world that is.
Want to join me in a pact? My new mantra is "just love." If I focus on just love, I truly believe God will grace us with more children. What better environment is there than a JUST LOVE place?
The hard part will be my in-laws on T-day;)
OK, sorry to drone on like this--I'm having an extra happy morning!
Have a great day Kelly!!!!!

Heather said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks for your comment on my blog and for the tag! I will pass it on this week!
Hope your week gets better!

Kelly said...

Great list!! Have a great "rest of the week!" Love the blog colors and template BTW!!