BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday Sleepover

It just occured to me that I never blogged about my sleepover. Sorry. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I am sad to report that I did not take pictures. I am still kicking myself for this. I was running late due to an unexpected visit from a campaigner that would not leave, so I forgot to bring my camera down before the girls all arrived. Once they started getting here, we were laughing, joking, eating, re-living old memories, sharing new memories and stories, that I completely forgot. We ate and talked so much that we did not have time to watch a movie or play any games. It was a GREAT time though and I will not soon forget it.
We plan to get together once a month after the New Year for Girl's Night. FUN FUN FUN.
My best friend from high school and a good friend from elm school got together and made me a cd of songs from most years of my life. And a card with old pictures of the three of us on it.
We made some great memories and it was an awesome way to celebrate my 30 years.
My gifts included...
flowers and an American Express gift card
a large 30 balloon and memory cd, 30 sucks sucker and an "I don't want to grow up" necklace
a pumpkin candle and a Max & Erma gift card

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

What a great and fun way to turn 30. Maybe I should do that next year when I turn 35 since it's on Friday the 13th. Sounds like it would be fun.
Sounds like you have great friends who mean a lot to you!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

Us said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday! What good friends you have!

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Kelly
Happy Birthday to you!
Sounds like you guys had a blast! Isn't it wonderful to have such great friends??

Lisa said...

Sounds like a great day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Happy 30th! Sounds like a super fun time! Girls nights are so much fun! I was so excited that Michigan ACTUALLY won their game yesterday!

McCrakensx4 said...

Hey...I tagged you and now you're it. Come on over to my blog to see what it's all about! Stacey