BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Have you heard this version?

Collin garbage truck and singing 001

CJ loves to sing. He always wants me to sing to him and I have a hard time remembering words to a lot of songs, just off the top of my head, so I stick to a few basic songs. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You are My Sunshine and Skinny ma-rink. ( I have to say, I have NO clue how you spell that, sorry)

Lately I have heard CJ going through the house singing...here is his version of what I sing to him...

Twinkle little star,
how much I love you
So please take my sunshine
Sunshine a way.

Is that not hilarious?

I guess he has not figured out a way to incorporate Skinny Ma-rink into his version of the other two songs. So after he is done singing his song, he will ask me to sing him the "dinky dinky song".
I LOVE this age.

8 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

I LOVE HIS SONG!! They are indeed at a very precious age. So much fun and they make you laugh like crazy. Isn't neat what they think of and what they say....gotta love em to pieces!

McCrakensx4 said...

So cute! I love it when they make up their own versions..ya never know some day I may be able to say,"hey I blog with his mom!"

Davisix said...

LOL...THAT is hilarious and SOOO cute! :) Ang

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cutie. That is one of my favorite things about that age. All the made up stuff and using words improperly....so sweet. Always a good conversation piece.

Shannon said...

It is fun listening to the stuff they put together. I'm loving this age with my son.

Nancy Hood said...

I love the fact that you love your babies so much :) and cling to these moments that swiftly go by!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Awe! That is really adorable! Love when they do cutsie stuff like that!

Katie said...

Too cute! I'm loving that Z is one, and I can't wait for more fun stages!