BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas questions...

christmas pic of collin 2007 004
             (this is last Christmas' picture 2007)

I found this on Nancy's blog. ( Faith, Family & Friends ) And thought I would play along. Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends, read on to find out a bit more about me!
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? both
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial ( I am scared of real trees)
3. When do you put up the tree? After Dec. 10th
4. When do you take the tree down?
Dec. 26th
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
any Doll that I was ever given
7. Hardest person to buy for? my Mom, she has everything
8. Easiest person to buy for?
CJ
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I have my eye on one that I want
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mailed
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
when I was little there was this doll I wanted, it came in a large box, I wanted that doll so bad. I saw a box under my G-parents tree a couple weeks before Christmas that had my name on it AND was the same size box as the doll I wanted. I just knew it was the doll. WRONG....it was the most hideous looking coat EVER. (ok, hindsight being 20/20, it was probably not that bad, but since I was so sure it was the doll, I never did like that coat.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I really don't have a favorite. I like How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Elf.
13. When do you start shopping?
it is different every year, but I try to start no later than October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I am really not sure. I think I have, but I can not recall a specific gift
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? EVERYTHING
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? lol...right now...I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...it is so cute. Really I like most all Christmas songs
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? both
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? if I sing the song :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both, we have Christmas with my Mom and step dad and all my siblings on Christmas eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
rude people
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? my snowmen ornaments, no fave color...I can not wait or CJ to start making ornaments for our tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? rolls, dessert
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? SNOW.SNOW.
I would love for you to play along too. If you do, be sure to let me know, so I can learn more about your Christmas'.

7 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Lisa said...

What a cute picture... I will probably participate, but won't post til later. I will let you know when it is posted though.

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute. I only want Snow on Christmas, and then the rest of winter can be without...LOL I hate driving on those snow covered roads, but love a good snow Christmas day to set the mood and to play in later that night.

Florida Girl said...

Hi Kelly! I love reading your answers to your christmas game. I'll let you know when I post it- I have to get through Thanksgiving first. It's been a few days since I've checked in -sorry- but I enjoy it so much I'll have to make a regular habit of it. Thanks for sharing your life with me.
Jessica

Nancy Hood said...

What a precious snapshot!! and I enjoyed learning more about you, girlfriend!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I enjoyed learning about you! Is there a specific reason you wait until after the 10th to put up your tree, or is it just tradition? Just curious!!:) The picture is precious!

Davisix said...

This is so cute! I have been playing along with friends through e-mail but never thought to add it to my blog! Duh!! Fun :) Ang

McCrakensx4 said...

Cute list..I may have to grab it!