BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Costume Parade

Today Becky over at Boys Rule My Life is hosting a costume parade. I thought this was such a fun idea, I decided to join in. That and I just thought CJ looked so darn cute that I wanted everyone to see him (again). ha ha ha ha
To check out more little ones in their costumes go visit Becky's blog ( Boys Rule My Life ).
Now with out further ado... CJ (aka fireman) He tells me he is NOT a fire chief because on all of his fire truck dvds the fire chief's have mustaches. So he is just a fireman and oh so PROUD to be one.
standing in his bedroom in front of his fire house tent his trick or treat "bag" was his firetruck Easter basket

a view from the back, to see his "oxygen tank" back pack in "action" trick or treating

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love it! He is just precious. I love that costume! so cute!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Looks like he had a BLAST! Love the costume and all the "accessories"! Very cute. My middle boy would be envious if he saw these pics! :)

Katie said...

What a creative costume! I need to remember this one for later. ; )

Anonymous said...

How adorable!