BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

Final Fall Picture Days

Final Fall Picture Days (26-31)

such pretty colors in this one, wish this were my backyard.

I want to frame this picture like in a window time frame and hang on the wall so it looks like this is the view from my window.

this picture was taken at the Fall Festival we went to this Past Sunday CJ, LOVED the leaf pile.

pumpkin farm

I love this pumpkin picture Trick or Treat was last night for our town...here is Fireman CJ
on his way up to the door at his Great Grandma's house.

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Kelly,

If you print a poster size print for your window, I'll take one too. What is it about Fall that makes me so warm and cozy inside. I just love God's trees so much better in the Fall than any other season! Awesome pics! I love the pumpkin one too! Great Job!

McCrakensx4 said...

Love your fall pics. That is one of the things that I miss the most from moving from MI to AZ...FALL!
Happy Fall! :)

Nancy Hood said...

ah Fall, one of my favs!! second only to Winter!