BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm a Kreativ Blogger

THANK YOU Monica for this fun award.
the fun of this award is, you list 6 things you value, 6 things you don't value and pass it on to 6 friends
6 things I value
1. God and his gracious forgiveness 2. our Freedom 3. my precious family and friends 4. life itself (my health etc) 5. honesty 6. time 6 things I don't value 1. gossip 2. mean people 3. lying 4. abortion 5. laziness 6. clutter 6 friends 1. Kelly @ Kelly's Korner 2. Jessica @ The Youngbloods 3. Heather @Life at Sonic Speed 4. Melissa @ Blog, what blog? 5. Jennifer @ Joshua Brody Francis 6. Jennifer @ the petersons go public!

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats! YOu deserve it! BTW...love the new header and look of your blog! THat picture is so cute!

Nancy Hood said...

Hey girl! I love the new you!!! Don't you just love that web site?! Hope your week has been a good one!

Katie said...

Kelly, your son is precious! I love having a son, don't you!!?

Thanks for your comment about the Halloween costume!