BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

what a busy day

FALL PICTURE DAY 9
you may wonder why I chose this as a fall picture. Well, this was taken at our county fair last year. Our fair is in October and October is FALL. So there you have it. Our fair is going on now and I will have pictures from our three days there on Sunday.
Earlier today my Mom watched CJ for me to go have lunch with my BFF from high school. I have known her (T) for 17-18 years. That is by far a majority of our lives. We had a good time. We were there for two and a half hours. Laughing, talking, reminicing. It was so nice. I was wanting to take CJ and go to the fair with her and her son, but I still had reading to do for our Bible study this evening. So maybe another time. T is helping me with my birthday sleepover, so we got all the details in order for that. I can not wait.
Now I am just waiting on the hubby to finish getting ready so we can drop some items off at our local food pantry, (a project for our Bible study) and then head out to the Bible study.
Everyone have a good evening.

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Momof3 said...

Very cute picture. So sweet. I also rinse the ice crystals from my popsicles. lol

He & Me + 3 said...

I love looking back at pictures from events the year before...to see how much they have grown and changed. With my kids it is usually in their cheeks. Less chubby with each passing year. Sweet picture.

Nancy Hood said...

I got together with two friends for supper and we laughed and shared for almost four hours! We plan to do this at least once a month, come rain or snow :)