BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged (and more)

OK, so I was tagged by MiMi over at He & Me + 3 . Thanks for including me.
So, here are 7 weird/random facts about me. (please don't laugh too hard)
1. I microwave my ice cream, so it is not too hard and I rinse my ice cubes and popsicles off to ger rid of the little "crystals" on them.
2. I think I enjoy the toy dept more than my 3 yr old son. (or any kid of that matter)
3. I do not like the smell or taste of coffe, but I love cappacinos and coffee ice cream
4. I do not care for shoes. (with the exception of a good pair of tennis shoes and/or flip flops)
5. I have more chapstick than I can ever use in my lifetime.
6. I get "stressed" watching tv shows, movies, etc. ie) worst week (and more that I just can not think of right now)
7. my hubby and I are trying to have another baby (and I want to have twins)
There you have it, seven weird or random facts about me.
Now I have to tag seven others....
3. Monica @ life on the hilltop
4. Kelly @ Kelly's Korner
6. Becca @ matt.becca.will.cy
(sorry if any of you have been tagged for this before) Have fun and I look forward to reading your weird/random facts.
Yesterday

REDUCE-REUSE-RECYCLE

A few months ago our church formed a Go Green team and introduced the church to recycling and encouraged us to implement a few of the suggestions in our homes. PJ wanted to start recycling at home, so we bought some bins and got started. We have several spots around town that we can take our recyclables to drop them off. CJ LOVES going with us and helping to put the things in the correct bins. Yesterday two of the spots we went to to drop off were overflowing, so PJ suggested going to the recycling center itself. So we did. The way it works there is you drive into the building and there is a trash compactor with a conveyor belt type thing and there are several large dumpster style bins to put your recyclables in. CJ LOVED seeing this. He was so excited to watch everything that was going on. He talked about this all day. The little things that amuse kids. I contributed his fascination with the recycling center to his All About Garbage and Recycling dvd. When we got home, he wanted to watch it. I wish I woiuld have had my camera with me to capture his face, but who would have thought to bring a camera to the recycling center????

FALL PICTURE DAY 8

this is CJ last Halloween at my Mom's house. He went to a few houses on her street, but enjoyed sitting on her porch handing the candy out more. He was Handy Manny from Playhouse Disney. (I made his tools) Of course just after Halloween they came out with an actual set of Handy Manny tools, complete with tool box. Go figure. He was happy with his "costume" and his tools. And it was a money saver.

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute! I knew exactly who he was.

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for playing along! Microwaving ice cream...so you must be a huge fan of soft serve? Too funny. I am with you on the chapsticks...love them. Every flavor. I have a tube in every single coat pocket.

Susie said...

OMG your list! You and I are kindred souls--right down to the twins;) (except #3-i love all things coffee)
WOW, thanks for tagging me. I like these games.
THat photo of your son is darling! What a cool pumpkin.

Jay @halftime lessons said...

You have a beautiful family, and a great blog...way to go!
Cant wait to check in on you again!
Jay

Nancy Hood said...

okay, so I'm on my way back to do mine :) what an adorable candyman!!

Momof3 said...

you made his tools! to cool!