BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

fall pictures day 7

Sorry this post is so late in the day...our county fair is this week and I was spending some time there. (I will have a post Sunday about that complete with pictures)
Here is todays fall picture. It was sent to me, but I am sorry I do not know by who. Feel free to take credit for it, if it was you.
THANKS for sharing.
ENJOY!

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow! That picture is awesome! Looks just like a puzzle. Absolutely, stunning! I just love fall so much!

He & Me + 3 said...

You got tagged. visit my blog to see. Lucky you. Love your new look! Awesome!

Susie said...

this pic is spectacular!!!!! i'm totally saving it to my computer..thanks for posting it. whoever took this shot is an awesome photographer!