BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

dinner guest

This evening my Grandma (on my Dad's side), my Mom and my Niece came over for dinner. I wanted to talk to my Grandma about Christmas ideas for CJ. Hard to believe we are already talking Christmas. Actually I have already started shopping.
We had yummiful spaghetti.
Here is a picture of my Grandma and CJ.

Fall Picture Day 10

this picture is of a pumpkin farm in California. Wouldn't it make a beautiful backdrop for a picture? It was sent to me by a non blogging friend.

1 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Awwww. What a sweet picture of your Grandma and CJ. That is so sweet. Don't you just love Grandmas? The best! Hope you have a great weekend. I saw your Buckeyes ticker...Michigan fans in this household, but this year I have to say...I am a little nervous to play y'all. Yikes. Can't wait for the game either!