BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

busy day for us today...(again)

FALL PICTURE DAY 11
todays pictures are of corn mazes. I can not believe the detail in these. They are awesome. These were just a few I chose. You can see many more my google-ing corn mazes (images).
while I am a Buckeye fan myself, I included this one bc I read the blogs of MANY Hog fans. So this is just for them. I searched for a Buckeye corn maze and could not find one. :(
Good Morning fellow bloggers.
Today we have lots to do and to get done.
PJ had a meeting this morning and as soon as he gets back we are off to Target and the grocery. (I some how ran out of bottled water...still not sure how that happened) I also need to take a flag that I ordered for my Dad's grave out to the cemetery. I have looked so long for the perfect one and I found one that is close enough...for now.
We also have the BUCKEYES game at 3:30 this afternoon. GO BUCKS!!! And after that the the demolition derby at our county fair.
Our neighbors our moving out today. I guess they finally closed on their house. (it has been three months since they said they were moving/closing) Good for them. We have lost two neighbors (because of them moving) in the past two months. Everyone have a great saturday.

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are going to be busy, but enjoy your weekend...they fly by way too fast.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

corn mazes baffle me...i totally do not get how they cut them out.??

He & Me + 3 said...

Kelly,
I left you an award. Please go visit my blog to get it. Also, miss you...where have you been? busy huh?