BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

M.I.A.

I so wish that I could tell you all that I have been M.I.A. because my life has been so busy, or we had been on vacation or something fun, but that would be a lie. And I try my best not to lie. So the truth as to why I have not been around...I have been TIRED. I have gotten on here a couple of times to blog, but once on I was just too tired to continue. So I have my laptop a much needed break. I also took a few naps. (I LOVE naps)

CJ is trying to stop taking his afternoon nap. He has long given up his morning nap. Since I have been so tired, I have started something new in our house...movie hour. Around 2pm I put in a movie in CJ's room and he has to stay in his room until it is over. He does not have to sleep if he does not want to, but he has to rest or at least play quietly, while Mommy does rest/nap down the hall. It has worked the past couple of days.
I was diagnosed back in High School with Epstein Barr, after "having" mono several times. While I think that Dr's tend to hand out diagnosis' just to make the patient "feel better", from what I read about EB, I think the Dr. may have been right. The virus is always in your system, but is not always active. (in english terms) So at times I just get so worn out for NO reason and need to rest (more than usual).
Now since I was gone for a few days I have some pictures to catch up on.
FALL PICTURE DAYS 12, 13, 14 & 15
I found this picture on the web. My son is a HUGE Mickey Mouse fan and my sister bought him a small replica of this Mickey Pumpkin.
This picture was sent to me by fellow blogger and dear friend MiMi @ He & Me + 3 . She took this picture and edited it. I LOVE it. It is fall looking with a twist. She is SO talented. Check her out.
This picture was supposed to be included with the other pictures of corn mazes, but somehow got left out. So I am including it on its own. Can you tell I LOVE corn mazes? I wish the fall festivals around here got this creative.
This was taken at our county fair over the weekend. I wanted CJ to sit on the hay so that I could get the whole "background", but he was content in his wagon.

3 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you are back, but sorry to hear that you are not feeling so great! I will pray that those tired feelings pass soon. I hate being tired. I had my thyroid removed 2 years ago to cancer, so until the regulated my meds, I was tired too...it is hard to be a Mom and be tired. The kids are just so busy. That is great that CJ is resting for you. What a nice little guy! Kolby has quiet time too. I think they need that time to just relax if not sleep. We all need some alone & quiet time. Thanks for posting my picture. Those corn mazes are A-Mazing! CJ is adorable.

Nancy Hood said...

Aw Kel, I'm so sorry you have to suffer with EBV. Our daughter was diagnosed when she was 16 and I've watched her walk this walk. Please know that I will be in prayer for you tonight and each time I click on your site from now on~many hugs, Nancy

Unknown said...

Hi ~ My mom (Nancy) sent me your link. I haven't been diagnosed with EBV, but I have had mono twice. I was diagnosed last year with fibromyalgia. My husband and I have 2 boys (5 in Dec. & 2 in Nov.) and I know how hard it is to try and keep up with them when you're so tired. Movie times with my 5 year old are a MUST at our house in the afternoons :)

~ Jenny Maddox
www.themaddoxfamily.net