BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award

I received this precious award yesterday from MiMi at He & Me + 3 . I am so blessed to have "met" MiMi through the blogging world. If you have not checked out her blog, please do. You won't be sorry. (she is a talented photographer too)
So along with this award I am to answer a few questions. Here they are...
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?
a few...four (I think) to be exact
.2. What do you value most about your friends? honesty, definitely 3. Are your friends your sounding boards?
two of them at times, but mainly my Husband is 4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends?
girl's nights (ie. movies, dinner, games, etc)
I am also supposed to give the award to five blogging friends, but there is no way I could choose. So I give it to ALL my blogging friends. ENJOY!!! I am gratful to have come across each and every one of you.
I will include todays fall pictures with tomorrows, as I am having trouble loading them. (sorry)

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

I enjoyed reading your answers...I am surprised that you did not put down sleepover for activities to do with friends. LOL when is it? It will be so much fun!

Nancy Hood said...

thank you!! I took the award and answered the questions on my page :) have a great weekend, dear one!