BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October is here!!!

As I stated in yesterdays post, for me Fall starts in October. For this month I plan to post a fall-ish picture each day to celebrate my favorite season of all. I found this picture online and I love it. Someone has an incredible talent and way more patience than I do.
I hope you enjoy. And if you would like to send me a fall like picture to include through out this month, please email it to me at closetohomeblog (at) gmail (dot) com.

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

I absolutely love it! Stunning! I wish I had the talent...I can't even carve triangles in a pumpkin. BTW...can you check my pictures from last night again and tell me if they showed up...I am having issues with uploading to blogger. UGH!

Unknown said...

ery cool! i wonder if you can find pumpkin patterns like this or if it was a totally original piece.