BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

fall picture day take 2

This picture was sent to me by a dear fellow blogger, MiMi, check her out at He & Me + 3 . She took this picture herself. (she's got talent, I wish I had)
Isn't this picture priceless? My favorite pictures are in black & white with just a touch of color.
If you have a picture you would like me to include, send it to me at closetohomeblog@gmail.com
Check back later today, I will be back with ten things I am thankful for.

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Ariel said...

This picture is AWESOME! And I agree... I love b&w with just a splash of color!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you for posting my picture! I do love photography...Can I send in some more pics?
I will be back to see your thankful list=)