BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

10 things I am Thankful for (Thankful Thursday)

GIVE THANKS
1. My God 2. My family & friends (they are some of the best) 3. My church family 4. My freedom (people I will never know, fight each day for my safety and yours) 5. My home (just to have a roof over our heads when so many others do not) 6. My health (I think sometimes we take this forgranted) 7. Tomorrow (something else I think we take forgranted all to often, it is a gift, not a given) 8. Second chances 9. Heaven (to be reunited with family that left too soon) 10. pictures (it is so nice to take the trip down memory lane) what are you Thankful for?

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great Post! I am so thankful for those same things. I had a thyroid cancer 2 years ago...health is now something I do not take for granted. It is a gift, just like tomorrow.

Susie said...

I am thankful you found my blog so I could find yours! You put God first--wow! I admire you for that.
I also love the blog design-it's so cute.