BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Won't you join me

Tomorrow is Oct. 1st. I am not too sure how it got to be October already, but that is neither here nor there.
To me fall starts in October with our county fair, the pumpkin show, hayrides, fall festivals, caramel apples, apple cider, you get the picture.
So in honor of fall, I am going to feature a fall picture each day, here on my blog. If you have a fall picture you would like me to include, feel free to email it to me @ closetohomeblog@gmail.com .
It can be anything fall related. (ie. your home decore, a picture you found on the web and like, your children in the leaves, or painting/carving pumpkins, etc)
I look forward to seeing your pictures. Please include your name and if you have a blog, your blog addy, so I can link it to the picture.
THANKS in advance for playing along.

1 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

KElly,

I will be playing along for sure. I will email one to you tonight when I get back from my photography class. I love taking pictures=)