BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 17, 2009

Advocare = a skinnier, healthier you

 

advocare-logo-lg

 

Have you heard of it?

This is the weight loss program I have been on for the past month. It started out with a 10 day cleanse, followed by a 14 day challenge. It is pretty simple to follow. No sugar, or at least small amounts of it. Semi low carbs, calories, sodium. No fried foods.

I am not counting pounds lost. This only discourages me. ;) So instead I am basing my success on how I feel and how my clothes fit and how many sizes I go down.

So far I am down 2 pant sizes. GO ME! I have mainly lost in my arms, thighs, bottom, face and yes the boobs, an entire cup size.

I am continuing with the 14 day challenge part again. I had the most success with it and decided to do it again.

If you are interested…check out their website and if you have any questions feel free to ask. If I don’t have the answer I will get it for you.

https://www.advocare.com/09072103/default.aspx

I am so excited about this because since having Collin four years ago, nothing seemed to help me lost the extra lbs….and this has.  :)

4 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Unknown said...

go kelly!! way to stick to it!

Lisa said...

YOU GO GIRL!! Congrats on the weight loss.

Unknown said...

YAY FOR YOU! Any before and after pics? :) Show it off sister!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome. I would love to lose a pant size! or two.