BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 20, 2009

Mosaic

I saw this on a few other blogs and thought it looked like fun. Would you like to make one for yourself? Just follow the directions below and be sure to let me know so I can check out your mosaic.

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Select the size of boxes as 3 by 4.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


Use these questions in each URL box!!!


1. What is your first name? Kelly
2. What is your favorite food? mexican
3. What high school did you go to? LHS
4. What is your favorite color? pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Josh Duhmel
6. Favorite drink? root beer
7. Dream vacation? Alaskan cruise
8. Favorite dessert? strawberry shortcake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? teacher
10. What do you love most in life?
the Lord
11. One Word to describe you. blessed
12. Where do you live? Ohio

mosaic8586947 

1. Grevillea Ned Kelly with native bee, 2. Mexican Shrimp plant, 3. Lancaster High School, 4. Pink for the Cure, 5. Josh Duhmel & the Gap in San Antonio, 6. Root Beers, 7. Alaskan Cruise, 8. Strawberry shortcake., 9. Hey Teachers leave the Kids alone, 10. Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit., 11. Blessed, 12. Lancaster, Ohio

6 ?'s, comments or concerns:

Nancy Hood said...

what a neat idea, girl! and I love your page - it's so happy and uplifting just to look at!! have a great weekend!!!

Susie said...

That is a neat idea! I hope I get a chance to play this weekend--looks like tons of fun. I'll be sure to let you know.
Who's Josh Duhmel?

He & Me + 3 said...

Love me some Josh too. He is so darn cute.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a cool post...love the pics!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love this... I want to try it, hope I can follow the directions.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Alright, I did it. That was fun...