BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

90 Minutes in Heaven

90mininheaven

This is a MUST read book. I sat down last wednesday to start it and I did not get up until I had finished reading about an hour later.

I do not want to give any of it away in case you do read it, so I will just tell you what the back of the book says...

" On the way home from a conference, Don Piper's* car was crushed by a semi that crossed into his lane. Medical personnel said he died instantly. While his body lay lifeless inside the ruins of his car, Pipe experienced the glories of Heaven, awed by its beauty and music. "

*Don Piper has been an ordained minister since 1985. His story has been covered by national media outlets including Newsweek, The Today Show, The 700 Club, At Home Live, and TBN's Praise the Lord. Piper leads conferences and retreats throughout the United States and abroad.

If you read this book or have read it previously, please let me know your thoughts. I learned a lot and it has left me feeling relieved re: my passed loved ones.

2 ?'s, comments or concerns:

He & Me + 3 said...

I have heard of this book, but never read it...I will have to check it out. thanks for sharing.

McCrakensx4 said...

I heart reading...I will have to check it out and put it on my summer reading list! Thanks for the heads up!